Since 2012, when ADCC started, its team has been working tirelessly towards the actualization of its goals. One step after the other, it has recorded a number of successes:
- USD $5 billion in economic development investment funds from the South Korean government
- USD $200 million agreement with the Nigerian Airspace Management Agency (NAMA) for construction of a mixed-use residential, commercial and industrial complex.
- 300,000 affordable mass housing scheme with low interest rate mortgage.
- Promotion of best international business practices in all projects ADCC facilitate.
- Promoting intra African trade with the African Diaspora and the global community.
- ADCC green and renewable energy initiatives for the continent of Africa.
- Promotion of protein value chain in Africa with a pilot fish farming and processing facility in Africa.